Saturday, June 6, 2009

I wish you all could hear the noise, it's awesome.

She is loving every minute of it

Cameron loves to hold her. "Mommy, I can stand I won't drop her".


Good morning, do you ever have those mornings when everyone is just hanging out and you can feel the love that your family has for one another. I love those moments. We had one this morning. Lauren woke and it was like the house began to beam with baby love. Cameron, "mommy am sooooo glad you had Lauren". Devon, "oh baby I love you". Imagine if you can with me at that moment Lauren is being mobbed and LOVING every moment of it. She is squealing at the top of her lungs, smiling from ear to ear. Thank you God for my family..

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

3 comments: