Friday, July 3, 2009


Last night Cameron and I were snuggling on the couch together. After a great day on the lake with friends. When he rolled over and said, "mommy do you have Jesus in your heart?" I do, and when I die I get to to live with Him in heaven. Cameron, do you know how to have Jesus in your heart?" "No mommy." So we talked about how to ask him in your heart as your personal Savior. Cameron finished the conversation by saying that's cool. Sometime latter that night JB took him to bed and JB was doing his nightly bible verse and prayer. I heard love you Cam, "love you too daddy." When JB came down stairs he came to me with his heart full of joy and maybe even a tear in his eye. JB proceeded to tell me Cameron's prayer. "Dear Jesus please come in to my heart, and into my family's heart. I love you. Amen. Then JB prayed over him and he said he got a big hug from Cam. WOW!!! My heart is over joyed that some day I will get to spend eternity in Heaven playing baseball with CAMERON!!

4 comments:

  1. I have goosebumps...that is so awesome. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!!! :) Sweet Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special moment. And praise the Lord that God is opening Cam's heart to know and love Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love this! It brought a tear to my eye...wow! The heart of a child!

    ReplyDelete