Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009
What a day of "firsts." Let's start from head to toe. Lauren had her first piggy's today. Yes, there are now two pig tails instead of one. Her hair is growing so fast and it's blond like her daddy's was at his age. Now to her toes, she is walking! She just decided today was the day and off she went. Full tilt just like her brothers. She is 10 months old and I don't see her slowing down anytime soon:) The last first for the day was she fell a sleep in her car seat and transferred into her stroller and slept for another 30 min. YA YA!!! You go Lauren. What a sweet, funny, smiley little girl you are, I can't wait until you can talk.
Here she comes and so proud of herself:)
Around around she goes with a watchful eye (Devon) following her.

Look at those piggy's, she is beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I can't believe she is walking...and wearing piggies...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I miss you guys! I can hardly believe her. I have been meaning to post on your blog but I am computerless right now. To To Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Lauren is walking now...crazy! I love all her little firsts, including the 2 precious pig tails on top!! :) These pictures are killing me...I need to come visit!?

    ReplyDelete