Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a great day at the park. The boys are really into skateboarding these days. I can't believe how well balanced they are for their age. Cameron is my dare devil and will try anything at full tilt. That accounts for all his bruise and scrapes, but he doesn't mind. Devon on the other has to thinks things through, and is hard on him self if he doesn't get it the first time. This is day two at the park last night Devon fell and was so mad at him self. He laid on the grass and had a pity party with him self. That night in bed he asked if we could go again excited to tackle that hill. Well he did!! It"s funny how you can love your kids the same way and they are sooo different. I hope I continue to see their differences and rejoice in them and help them in their own special ways .
Devon getting ready to ride the "hill"

Cameron taking a time out for a potty break. That crazy kid will drop them anywhere:(

Cameron riding the hill. He looks so natural.

Devon did it!!! He beat that crazy "hill"

WOW, I love that they truly love one another.






1 comment:

  1. I love you last comment about the boys loving each other...that is so great that they are so close!! I feel like it just continues to get even more fun as they get older too. LOVE seeing all the pics and hearing the stories! :)

    ReplyDelete