Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lauren Cameron, she is beautiful if i do say so myself. Lauren loves to be in the action, she tries her hardest to keep up with those boys. Some of her favorite actives are jumping on the trampaloine and playing cars with Cam. Lauren too loves to be outside. Yesterday she was jumping on the tramp at 7am in her jammies. Yelling "baby, baby duck, MAMA". Forget the dollies, those are for girls:) Lauren is a true mommies girl. Am I supost to take that as a complement? She can yell my name at lest 1,000 times a day. MOMMY! Lauren is a chater boxs. Its true, girls use more words in a day then boys do. However the min she gets outside of her family she clams up and you never here another word from her. You just get the stair down, and what a stair it is>(LOL). Did I mention that Lauren loves to play in the bathroom? If the lid is down she will pull all of the tp off the role. If the lid is up she plays in the water. It is so gross. This picture tells it all. Lauren we love you, sis.
what you looking at me

Sunday May 9Th Lauren got dedicated to are savior Jesus Christ. Pastor Tim prayed over her and asked God to use her to better His kingdom. It was amazing. What wonderful friends we have. As they stand with us before are church and Christ, as we give are baby girl to God.

Hay Boys, look at her hand, (LOL)

My MOMMY

oh, how I love my brother. "Hi"YA" I'm a ninja
just sitting watching the birds, oh how she loves the birds.

her protector

her favorite thing getting someone to hold her up to see the baby ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment