Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring is here and we are loving it!!

Lauren's first time at the park, she loved watching her brothers

Devon "mom higher higher" he always loved to swing, as a baby he would sit in that red swing for an hour if I would let him


Cameron he is off, "look mom no training wheels!"



My baby is growing up





I love those dimples




The sun is out and so are we. It's amazing to me how your spirit feels when the sun is out. I've had to tell me kids they can't go out side until 8am so they don't wake up the neighbor hood. We have enjoyed the park, and riding bikes. Hey, did you know that the boys learned how to ride their bikes with no training wheels? Devon had been asking for a while. So one sunny day we took them off. JB was putting the tools back, and talking to Devon about what they were going to do on the bike when he looked up and Devon had all ready taken off. Then came the cheers of the neighbors and mom and dad. You could almost see Cameron's wheels turning (any thing you can do I can do better, I can do anything better then you). Whats that song. Ain't nothing gone hold me down oh no I got to keep on moving. He's off Cameron too can ride. I'm not one of those sappy mom's, but I have to say it was like I was sending them off. They don't need me. It's great to see that they did it with easy.

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle you have done so much work. I love it. THat family picture at Van Leirups is awesome. THe kids really are growing up fast. Cameron's outfit it the family picture is the cutest EVER. WE can't wait to come down tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete