Thursday, February 4, 2010








And were off, JB and I have to decided that we are going to try a new sport. Yes I'm laughing too, we decided that running would be fun. I have to say that we are having fun training together, and watching our bodies change. We did our first 5k on Jan 1, 2010 with the boys as you can see it was cold and wet, but boy did we have fun. We didn't train for are first run but it gave us a good idea of what to expect. We ran with the boys and they did amazing. They made me proud. They are the only 3 and 5 year old running the next age was 9year old. They both ran the first mile with out stopping, Devon and I were ahead and he kept saying come on mom they are beating us. I tried to explain that it was not a race it was based on time. He didn't get it and off he went. The second mile we walked, and ran but mostly ran. Cameron took a little brake and I carried him on my back and mile three I put him down and said good bye to the boys and went for it. I finished in 39.12 min and the boy in 46.7min it was so much fun. The next one is March 13Th its a 5mile run. Yes, we are training:)



1 comment: