Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What A Blessing This Little Boy Is.

The Job of a mommy can some times seem so donating to me. Trying to teach your children to have integrity, to take responsible for their actions, to be kind, gentle, their ABC. Their is so much. Not to mention to grow their understanding of Jesus Christ. WOW, what a BIG job. It almost bring tears to my eyes. Cameron is a boy with many question and I often find my self saying, "Cam, that's a great question some day when we go to be with God you sould ask Him that one." Its all I can say. Cam reminds me that he would like to go and live with God first, before me, so he can help Him design me house for me. Not on my life:) We have been learning that Jesus can do anything. "Yes Cam, He can even pick up our house if He wanted to." This months veruse is "With God, all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26.) Cameron has had a really bad cold and a cough that makes him through up. Poor guy. The night is the worst I lay in bed and cringe when he starts coughing wishing I could take it for him. On our drive to pick up Devon from school the other day we were talking about Jesus walking on water (Mark 6:45-51) and how God can do anything. Cam says, "mom close your eyes I'm going to pray. God please take my cold away because you can do anything you want. That way I can go over to Dylan's house and play. AMEN!" "Mom I'm all better. God fixed me." Oh thank you God for that moment as a reminder to me that I need to have faith like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment