Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What a great time we had visiting Family in Washington. We made a mad dash to Wash. for JB's dad's retirement party. While their we had the opportunity to hang with family. How nice.

This is Maggie look how long her hair is getting. I love it! I even got to fix it one day for school:)

The girl is on the move, go Brooklyn

I'm not sure why but Lauren was a ham, she would say CHEEEEEESE!



To beautiful Girls. Watch out boys they have four protectors!

Poor girl Devon loves trying to pick them up like they are baby's again.

This one makes me laughs Hailey is like for real you are making me sit with this boy:(

Lauren loved Unle Nate, The boys to thats why he is on the floor.

Lauren loves Antie Jordy. She snuggles right in.

Cheeese>

Lauren has learned her love of holding the young from her brothers. She was loving hold baby Tessa, What cute girls.

This was the best picture of everyone smiling. If you know Cam LOL.

Poor Tessa, Lauren did not want to let her go.

Hailey, Devon, Lauren, Tessa, Cameron, Brooklyn

Cute>

I love her>

No comments:

Post a Comment