Friday, February 26, 2010

Lets Go For A Walk. I think you would agree with me that every kid loves to be outside. And when their outside they love it, and it makes them in a better mood for the rest of the day. If that's not true for you I'm sorry, because my kids LOVE to play outside. It makes the rest of the day a hole lot better to. We have this really cool walking trail behind our house its 2miles round trip. Their are sticks, water, hills, animals, tree climbing, and even dead mice. What more could a kid ask for.
This is a great climbing tree.

Devon has taken to the trees!

The Girls, I can't wait to hear them starting talking to one another.

Cam scouting for a wolf, he is about 100yard up a hill.

Addi looks so cute!

Cam hanging around

Ryan you are to cute!

Did I mention that Devon loves to climb trees

Aiden say Cheese:)

Brothers

The crew:)

1 comment:

  1. I have been so behind commenting on blogs. Loved all the pictures of the kid when you guys were up. You are going to have to send me a few. I posted the one pic I got on my blog. It was fun to see the boys climbing the trees. It reminded me of the tree in Grandmas back yard that we would climb. Way to keep up on blogging!

    ReplyDelete